2013年5月16日星期四

WHAT WILL I DO?


  As a senior in university,there are so many people who are my parents,friends and relatives asked me this question.Would you be an employee or a postgraduate students?I never think about this before they asked me.In some degree,I am a person who just live on this moment,I never consider what would happen on the next moment.There is a famous poet in the Tang Dynasty as following:
Let us eat and drink;Enjoy while one can;Today's wine I drink today;Today we have wine so today we celebrate.And that is exactly my life.
  But I can not live like this any more,not only because I can not be young forever,but also it is a time to decide my future.Dream is too new in my dictionary.Happiness is all I want to have.The book said dream can make you have happiness.But we all know that no pains, no gains.The dream is too heavy to have,I do not want to taste the sour.What is the worst,I feel very disappointed,when I fail on something.And I do not dare to try it for afraid of being hurt again.T
    To difficulties,I do everything but overcome. And it is hard to believe,I have lived like this for 21 years.So maybe it is time to refresh myself.
   Recently,I really have a crush on Cornell University,so my next plan for my future is doing everything I can do to get enrolled by this University no matter how hard it is.Just like the movie THE CROODS said Dont hide.Run!You will make it tomorrow! 

没有评论:

发表评论