2013年5月15日星期三

Dream Concert


 20130512_seoulbeats_dreamconcert2013
    Last Saturday,My friends and I went to the dream concert which was hold at Seoul's World Cup Stadium.As Korean pop music becoming very popular nowadays,dream concert always is a big event to the music lovers all around the world.What is more,the concert was a party for thousands of fans and lots of  the hottest artists in the Korean music industry.
  This year's concert took three hours, the MCs for this concert are Goo Hara from the popular girl group KARA, Onew of idol group SHINEE, and BEAST's own Yoon Du-jun. The stars led the audience through the performance schedule that saw nearly two dozen K-Pop acts take the stage.They are Girls’ Generation, SHINee, Infinite, Kara, B2st, T-ara, Sistar, 2AM, 4minute, Secret, U-Kiss, ZE:A, EXO, B1A4, Rainbow, Huh Gak, Girls Day, Speed, BTOB, EvoL and VIXX. 


  Actually,I love music and dance.So I am a fan of Korean pop music.I enjoy the K-pop,because its singing and rap, while giving perfect performances and visuals at the same time.It is a mix of genres like poproch,hip hopR&B and electronic music.In some degree,it can be described as a globalized music; as it is a mixture of Western and European sounds with an Asian flavor of performance which is not too sexy or too wild and be accepted by the fans of worldwide. The way these Korean singers perform their songs with synchronized dance moves and complex gestures has increased the popularity like Rolling Stone author said.

2 条评论:

  1. I'm glad that you had a good time at the concert. Who was your favorite performer?

    Be careful not to copy and paste someone else's writing and use it as if it is your own writing. This is plagiarism, an academic and intellectual crime.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. OMG! I am so sorry to let you think in this way.It is really a mistake! I was in a hurry,so forget the last but not least phrase and without a check! I have put the sentence on! I never think like what you have said! It is just a homework,and I do not need to be a criminal..........T T

      删除