2013年4月2日星期二

Love


  
  When the moment i saw my dear parents in the airport,I was so surprised to feel that they did not looked young any more.As was a child.they were so perfect and young enough in my mind.During the way they drove me home,i saw some white hair hiding under the black unexpected.But all they fucus is me,so they just kept asking what I wanna eat,how about my exam and so on.
  
 
   This made me think some love i do not know how to cherish is from my parents.I born to have it,to used to it and enjoy it.Before i came to Korea,talk with them easily.We always have good time,but sometimes,we even have time to turn good into bad.When i am in bad times with them,even wonder that whether they love me or not. Huh,it seems childish and funny.But now,we do not have more time to communicate with each other.I am so busy with my study,while they are busier than me with their business.But now i believe they love me deeply without any doubt.I am coming to know how hard to live a life,because everything they have given me is so easy,but earning a life by myself is too hard.These are the words when i was young my parents told me you can not understand us until you grow up.
  Growing up is not a happy thing.You have to experience so many things you want to or not.But the gift from growing up can help you to understand and cherish more important things.
^^

2 条评论:

  1. Yes, I can understand the way you feel about seeing your parents grow old. I only see my parents once a year, so it is shocking when I see all of a sudden that they have aged.

    Did you eat all those delicious foods in the pictures?

    回复删除
  2. It is a very depressed thing.I do not want to grow up so quickly that find my parents have aged so imperceptible.
    Thank your for sharing your experience to comfort me.

    Actually I ate more delicious food than those in the pictures.^ ^

    回复删除