2013年4月3日星期三

Auld Lang Syne


 
OMG?! How do you know that i am back to Yantai today?I hugged my lovey friends and asked.Actually,we checked your information with all kinds of air company.You must pay for it. They laughed,I had nothing to say but burst into tears.
  We used to eat together,study together and hang out together.Though sharing one room,we became best friends;though internet,we keep being best friends,but we have not see each other for one year,i am so afraid we can not best friends anymore.You know,time can change evering.
  But,Fang.,you need to have good sleep,so today you sleep in my bed and I would sleep in other place.I could not agree this kind of help,but I were so tired.When we went back to our room,I can not help but sleep there.When I woke up,the sky was dark and the room was empty.Where are these guys? I asked but no one could answer.

  When I thought whether I should go out to find them or not,they just pulled the door and came in.Huh,finally you open your eyes?!Lets eat together.We bought your favorite dishes! Cao said.Em,I can feel it~Favorite dishes just drive me crazy every time.
  So we still eat together,study together and hang out together.Time may change everything,but our friendship never fade as that old song:
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne?
And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp,

2 条评论:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time in Yantai. Will you be taking the boat back to Korea or will you be taking a plane? I enjoyed the ferry ride from Yantai to Incheon at the end of last summer.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Yes! Yes! Yes! Except that horrible exam!^ ^
      I am afraid of taking boat,because I can not swim well.When i can swim well,i would like to try.^ ^*

      删除